Thanks for your interest in becoming an ECW Insider! Insiders receive monthly newsletters that highlight a selection of upcoming ECW titles available for *FREE * in exchange for an honest review.
How does it work?
• Give us some basic info using the sign-up form so we know how to contact you. Don’t worry, your information is for ECW eyes only and won’t be shared with any third parties.
• Every month we will email you a small selection of upcoming ECW titles along with the monthly password. If you’re interested in any of the titles, enter the password and fill out that month’s request form. It’s that simple!
• Your choices will be entered in a draw. We’ll let you know if you are selected and ship you the book. There are a limited quantity of physical books available each month, but if you want to increase your odds of winning, be sure to indicate that you would be OK with receiving a digital copy on your request form!
• Have a read and tell us what you think of the book by posting a review to Facebook, your blog, Amazon, Goodreads, or anywhere else that book reviews can be found.
• Submit your review so we can share it with our authors and make a note that you’re eligible for your next ECW title!
Can anyone be an ECW Insider?
The ECW Insiders program is open to people 16 and over who live in Canada or the U.S. Certain titles may be available only in Canada to protect the publishing rights of our authors.
May I request more than one book at a time?
Absolutely, but we’ll just be sending out one book at a time.
How much time do I have to write the review?
Of course we’d love to see them as soon as we can, but we understand you’re busy. Try to post your review within a month, and keep in mind that you can’t apply for another book if you have an outstanding review. So the sooner you review, the sooner you have a chance to get more books!
Does the review have to be a certain length?
Nope. Take as long as you think is required to do the book justice.
Do I get to keep the books when I’m done?
Of course! But feel free to share ’em with your friends!